Recording of Making Sense of Emerging Financing options for Nonprofits
- CIAL EVENT: NONPROFIT FINANCING WEBINAR SERIES
- WEEKLY, VIRTUAL LUNCH & LEARNS:
- OPEN OFFICE HOURS
- NONPROFIT ANSWER HOTLINE: (213) 266-8488
Congressman Lou Correa hosted a virtual Small Business Town Hall with experts from the U.S. Small Business Administration, House Small Business Committee and the Orange County Small Business Development Center.
Disaster Loan Applications
Find out how to apply for SBA Disaster loans
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance
- Home Loans or Sole Proprietor Loans
- Mailing instructions
- Useful links
- Get help
Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance
- To apply for a COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan, click here.
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, small business owners in all U.S. states, Washington D.C., and territories are eligible to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan advance of up to $10,000. The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
The loan advance will provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. This loan advance will not have to be repaid.